After last year’s record braking lap at the infamous Nürburgring Nordschleife, the
official Pagani representatives from Hong Kong made their special request for the
most radical road legal Zonda ever, the Zonda Cinque. Limited to just 5 (Cinque)
pieces the production is already sold out.
In order to satisfy the downforce requirements of 750kg at 300kph, the Cinque
features a new larger front splitter, a new adjustable rear wing as well as a
modified underbody and rear diffuser. New intakes for brake ducts increase the
airflow to brake disks and wheelhubs.
The air scoop on the central monococque feeds the 678hp Mercedes-AMG V12
powerplant. Up to 780Nm are unleashed on the bespoke Pirelli Pzero tyres. For
the first time ever in a Zonda a sequential 6 speed gearbox is installed. The
adaptive gearbox demands no compromises from the driver, offering lightning
fast gearshifts and comfortable use in heavy traffic.
Having become a public issue only recently, fuel economy and efficiency have
been grappled with since the mid 1990s at Pagani, its engineers constantly
developing new technologies and materials to reduce the weight of their cars.
A new composite fibre, carbon-titanium, a development by Pagani, has been
purposely created for the Zonda Cinque and will find its use in future generations
of Pagani vehicles. Forged monoblock aluminium wheels, bolts and nuts are
realised in titanium to significantly reduce the unsprung masses. The fully adjustable
ergal shock absorbers with titanium springs have been developed at Öhlins
according to the latest technologies and to the Pagani specifications.
While maintaining the level of refinement usual for Pagani cars, the interior reveals
the sporty pretensions. Leather racing seats developed by Toora with 4-point
seatbelts are surrounded by carbon fibre laminated Cr-Mo roll-bars.
The ergonomic shift paddles behind the steering wheel as the rest of the controls
have been studied to offer highest levels of precision for a deep immersion into
the driving pleasure.
Driven by passion and following the renowned automotive tradition of Modena
and the Renaissance concepts of art and science by Leonardo Da Vinci, another
automotive sculpture is born at the Pagani Ateilier, the 1 million (+ tax) Zonda
Cinque with its unmistakable, bespoke livery is reserved for five lucky owners,
guaranteeing unique emotions every time they will get near it.
– Mercedes Benz AMG engine, 678 hp,
– ECU, Traction control , ABS by Bosch Engineering
– Inconel/titanium exhaust system coated with ceramic
– Suspensions in magnesium and titanium
– Cima sequential gearbox (6 speed), robotized by Automac enginnering
– APP monolitic wheels forged in aluminium and magnesium.
Size: front 9×19 – rear 12,5×20
– Pirelli PZero tyres. Size: front 255/35/19 – rear 335/30/20
– Toora Racing leather/carbon fibre racing seats
– Carbon fibre steering wheel
– Brembo brakes in carbo-ceramic self ventilated with hydraulic servo brake,
Size: front 380×34 mm, monolitic 6 piston caliper; rear 380×34 mm, monolitic
4 piston caliper.
– Dry weight 1.210 kg
– Weight distribution in driving condition: 47% front, 53% rear
– Acceleration: 0-100 Km in 3.4 sec., 0-200 in 9.6 sec.
– Braking: 100-0 km in 2.1 sec., 200-0 km 4.3 sec.
– Maximum side acceleration: 1,45 G (with road tyres)